Friday, August 2, 2013

What is Multi-Level-Marketing?


There are only  two things I love more than Multi-level Marketing or MLM. The first one is shopping, and a close second is chocolate. So, when trying to decide on a name for my blog I wanted to include MLM in it.

The problem is I’m constantly asked by people who are clueless, what the heck is MLM and why am I so passionate about it?

Are you kidding me I want to say?  Multi-level-Marketing has been around for ages. Before it was MLM we called it direct selling. I can remember back in the day having the Stanley brush man come to our house and my mom getting excited to see all his new wares.

I say brush but he had all kinds of household items like pots & pan, cleaning supplies and yes even make-up. I loved the little white samples of lip stick he gave my mother and would sneak and wear them too.

In my opinion, MLM is the best business model to use if you want to bootstrap your way to success period. (more about bootstrapping in another post) Back then there wasn’t a lot of recruiting going on. The Stanley man made his living by selling lots of products. So in essence he had to be good at it. He depended on word of mouth and a loyal customer base to sustain him to make a decent living selling products.

Today the name has changed but the business model is still the same. The World Wide Web and information super-highwayhas changed that forever. There are new companies starting up everyday so I decided to take a look at some of them to highlight some of the finest MLM companies.

Think about it. Where can you go in today’s econonmy and start a business for under $300? Double that invest in 30 days and begin to make a profit in 60 days? Oh did I mention that you’re doing this part-time? The best part for me is the freedom that comes from being your own boss. 

I’ve always dreamed of being an entrepreneur and owning my own successful business. MLM’s low start up cost and flexibility make it the perfect business opportunity, hands down.

What I love is each company has made it possible for you to be an independent representative and get paid while building a team or company using their company, business model and products to produce a substantial residual income, enjoying a host of other perks along the way. As Don King would say “only in America.”

They have done all or most of the marketing, PR and product testing and development for you. It really is almost a no brainer when you think about it like that. Of course there is a lot of  hard, work, discipline, and committment involved too.

9 Principles to Ponder before starting a Business:

  1. Find people who care about cash LESS than you.
  2. Study companies labeled “overnight successes” – they’ve been around for years.
  3. Build your reputation & brand- people like doing business with successful companies.
  4. Improve your credit rating.
  5. Create a mission statement and a business plan; rework it every quarter or as often an necessary.
  6. Associate with winners- not whiners!
  7. Understand that people who own successful companies are those who do the work.
  8. Advertise, market, network & repeat!
  9. Find a mentor.

If you’re serious about starting a buisness and have decided MLM is the only way to go then check out my top 20 mlm companies and 9 principles to ponder before starting a business training blueprint==>>here

 

***Welcome to MakeItHappen MLM Marketing. We're on a mission to help you Explode Your MLM. If you've enjoyed reading this post please leave a comment below and share this with your friends and followers.***


Kazi ashraful Islam

MLM consultant 

No comments:

Post a Comment